Global Politics After 9/11:
The Democratiya Interviews
Edited by Alan Johnson, Preface by Michael Walzer
published by Foreign Policy Centre / Democratiya
Monday 21 April, 6pm, Committee Room 3a, The Palace of Westminster
A discussion on the future of progressive foreign policy to launch Global
Politics After 9/11: The Democratiya Interviews.
* Charlie Falconer (Chair)
* Alan Johnson (Democratiya.com, Editor of Global Politics After 9/11)
* Denis Macshane MP (Labour Foreign Office Minister 2001-2005)
* Michael Moore MP (Liberal Democrat Spokesman for International
* John Lloyd (Financial Times and Reuters Institute, Oxford )
* Andrew Mitchell MP (Shadow Secretary of State for International
* Ladan Boroumand (Research Director, The Abdorrahman Boroumand
Foundation for the promotion of human rights and democracy in Iran).
There will be a question and answer period. Copies of Global Politics After
9/11: The Democratiya Interviews will be available at a specially reduced
price of 7.99.
RSVP is to Julie Utting _Julie.Utting@JohnSmithTrust.org_